Tuesday 11 February 2014

My Daily Make-Up Products + Swatches!

Hi Guys!
Today I'm sharing the make-up products I use daily with you,
so basically I'm telling you my favourites for a natural, everyday look!
On the picture above you can see my make-up ordner.
These are not all of my beauty products,
just the ones I use daily and I placed on top of my make-up desk.
The ordner itself is from action.
I'm not sure what it costs,
but I think about one or four euros.
So really cheap!
Let's roll in to this!

Tools!

Let's start of with tools, because how can you apply make-up properly without the right tools?
from left to right: the zenner lash curler - the EM beauty sponge - An Essence spoolie I got with a lash powder a while ago - the H&M smokey eye brush (click here for my review) - the Catrice eye liner brush - the catrice blush brush (review coming up!) - the Essence powder brush - a lip pencil that came with the NYX box of smokey look collection - the kruidvat so.pro concealer brush - the kruidvat so.pro eyeshadow brush

This are the tools I use daily. Yes I know, quite a lot ;-). I don't use all the eyeshadow brushes daily, but if I wear eyeshadow, these are the ones I use. I use the concealer brush for highlighter in my inner eye corner and browbone, because it think the flat and curved shape is perfect for it! These actually are just regular tools, which I think everyone should own or owns. My most loved ones? The lash curler (just can't miss it), the sponge, the H&M brush and the purple powder brush!

Powder Products!

Finishing powders, blushes, highlighters, eyeshadows... Which powdery products do I love enough to use on a daily basis?
From left to right: H&M Highlighter for face and body (click here for my review) - Essence all about matt fixing compact powder (my review) - Catrice absolute nude eyeshadow palette (swatches) - Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in 020 Gold 'n Roses (mini review) - Catrice eyebrow set (mini review) - Catrice multi colour blush in 060 Strawberry Frappucino (mini review
 
From left to right: Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow in 020 Gold 'n Roses - Catrice eyebrow set - Catrice multi colour blush in 060 Strawberry Frappucino 
(Click here for Swatches of the H&M highlighter, here for swatches of the essence powder and here for swatches of the nude palette)

Aah! Now we get to the eyeshadows and the other amazing powder products! I just want to point out, that I don't use the Nude Palette on a daily basis, but if I wear eyeshadow, I usually use colours from this palette. I use the H&M highlight eveyday in my inner eye corner and on my browbone, it's amazing! The essence powder basically is the best facial powder I know and mattifies great! Now, for the liquid metal eyeshadow. The swatch isn't perfectly focused, but you can still see the gorgeous soft rose pink colour with the golden glitter. Aah, I just love it! For the Catrice eyebrow powder, it's the best eyebrow powder I've ever tried! Some people say it's even beter or as good as the Anastasia powder! I don't only use this product for my brows, I also use it daily to define my crease. I have the blush for a really long time now, and it's a really sweet and princessy colour, perfect for the apples of your cheecks. And the catrice absolute nude palette is just.. Aah...


Liquid face products!

Not all amazing face products are powder! See here my favourite BB Foundation, primer and liquid blush!

 From left to right: Essence metal glam blush in 01 Glam-Me (my review) - Catrice Prime and Fine Anti-Red base (my review) - Catrice BB Allround Foundation in 020 Rosy Beige (mini review)
 The unblended products! (Same order as listed above)
And the final/blended result! (Same order as listed above)

My three absolute favourite liquid products! This gorgeous blush that looks like liquid rose gold, the amazing and scary (but glittery) green primer that I recently reviewed and my BB foundation which I'm already using and loving for ages now! I simply adore these products!

Lip products!

Yes, I'm not much of a 'lip girl', but I still have some caring lip products and a gloss to share with you!
 From left to right: Catrice Lip Peeling (sadly from a limited edition called "Candy Shock") - Maybelline New York Baby Lips in "Pink Punch" (my review on the "hydrate" version) - Essence stay with me longlasting lipgloss in 01 me & my ice cream (my review) - Body Shop Born Lippy in Raspberry
 Pink Punch
 The Catrice peeling and the Essence gloss lying on the born lippy
Left: Essence Stay with me Longlasting Lipgloss in 01 me & my icecream Right: Maybelline New York Baby Lips in "Pink Punch"

As I mentioned, I don't really wear lipstick, but I do wear lipbalms quite a lot. I really like the Burt's Bees lipbalm and the Baby lips 'Hydrate' one, but I lost them both ;-(. So when I went to the drugstore to buy a new one, I decided to try another balm and I took Pink Punch with me, which was a great choice! I really love it and now I use it on a daily basis! The Catrice peeling is a soft scrub for your lips which I use once a week to give my lips a healthier look. Don't expect any miracles, it just a treatment for non-problem lips :-). I absolutely love the Essence lipgloss! It's a sweet girly pink colour, and it's perfect for just a normal day to school. The born lippy by the body shop is the lip balm I use overnight. I makes my lips feel hydrated for a long time, and it also has an amazing smell!

So that were the make-up products I use daily! Let me know in the comments if you would like to see a (photo) tutorial on my daily look.
Which product is your Holy Grail?
xXx Imke

No comments:

Post a Comment